back to home
Madden Gurus' Madden NFL 16 "Carolina" Offensive Guide
Designed for: Madden NFL 16 on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, & PS3
Based on: CAR Offensive Playbook
The Carolina Playbook is back and better than ever in Madden NFL 16. This playbook has been one of the most requested, and it is for good reason.
Singleback: Tight Slots is back with a vengeance, featuring many great passing plays to attack all the major coverages deep, middle, and short. The run plays are also great enough to cause problems for defenses.
Next, there's Pistol: Strong, easily being one of the best pistol formations in the game for running the ball and also passing. Wildcat: Slot Flex also makes an indelible impact with some unique but surprisingly effective run plays if you run them the way shown in the guide.
To top it all off, this guide contains several more effective schemes to attack every type of defense in the air and on the ground out of Gun: Bunch Wk, Gun: Y Trips TE Slot, and Gun: Trips TE.
"The wildcat has gotten me a bunch of touchdowns and has given most of my opponents fits trying to stop it. And the Singleback Tight Slots scheme alone makes getting the guide worth it, as this has been one of the best formations since Madden 07, and as this guide shows, still is dominant." – Jake
This guide will also teach you all the new nuances to beating Man and Zone coverage and running the ball in Madden NFL 16, strategies to make certain routes more effective, show you what's effective and overpowered, as well as show you how to run a comprehensive arsenal of curated plays and formations from one of the best offensive playbooks in the game.
I'm positive you will benefit greatly from these breakdowns. Learn how to run all of these powerful formations and much more to their maximum capability with every type of hot-route, motion, and adjustment that will drive your opponents crazy.
With this guide, learning is easier than ever as you can just hit the play button and sit back and watch as we show you all the minor details of running these schemes in a matter of minutes. On top of that, each play comes with short, typed up steps along with a list of chronological passing reads and progressions to use against Man and Zone, so that you have all the most important information that you need to know when you are in the middle of gameplay.
This is extremely important if you need to look something up during a match and you don't have much time in-between plays.
Now, when you're playing, you have all the knowledge and information that you need at your fingertips by just clicking around in our quick-links system, so you won't have to watch a whole video to know what the play is supposed to accomplish.
Man and Zone beaters, Unbumpable routes, & Hot Reads against the Blitz
Chronological Reads & Progressions for Each Play vs Man and Zone
Guide content works with ANY team - No Fast QBs Required
Top 5 Pass and Top 3 Run play are marked out:
Audible, Depth Chart, & Substitutions Recommendations and Advice
Each play is fully optimized to its ultimate capabilities to attack Man & Zone
A "Quick setup" text write-up for each play
Quick-link system to help move around the guide fast when playing
Crystal Clear 1080p HD Videos and Voice-overs for Each Play
24/7 email support with our lead strategist about Madden NFL 16 strategy
Updatable content - Get updates when new, notable strategies are found
Playbook, Schemes, and Formations Broken Down
Carolina [CAR] - Playbook
Singleback: Tight Slots - Scheme
Pistol: Strong - Scheme
Gun: Bunch Wk - Scheme
Gun: Trips TE - Scheme
Gun: Y Trips TE Slot - Scheme
Wildcat: Slot Flex - Scheme
List Price: $27.99
You Save: $3.00 (10%)
Don't have PayPal? Here's how you can still purchase: Purchase without PayPal
After your purchase, don't close the page and let PayPal re-direct back to a page that will give you the information to access the guide.
Note: Don't have PayPal or a Credit Card? Read our eBook FAQ for answers.
Do these strategy guides work on Mac, Smart Phones, or Tablets? Back to top.
Yes to all three. Each guide is fully optimized to work on Macs, smart phones, tablets, and PCs. Any device that can load an internet web page can use the guide with complete functionality.
What is the purpose of this guide? Back to top.
The purpose of this guide is to make you a better player at Madden NFL 16 whether you play real people, against the CPU, online, or offline. The strategies in this guide are all game-play related, which means they deal with mainly the aspects of play-calling, play-adjustment, and play-execution.
What does this guide consist of? Back to top.
This guide mainly consists of Schemes. A Scheme by definition is a "systematic plan of action", and an "orderly combination of related parts". In other words, we define a scheme as two or more plays out of the same formation which we use as a systematic plan of action. We teach you how to adjust it, optimize it, when to switch plays, and how to counter most of the defenses someone could run against you with it. Above and beyond the play-breakdowns themselves, our voice-over commentary is also packed with tips and tidbits of information that can change the way you view each play and the game itself.
Why buy a "Bundle" package? Back to top.
There are several reasons why it is best to get a Bundle package and why many people get them besides the fact that it ends up being a better deal:
1. You learn about other popular offenses. By simply becoming aware of them you instantly gain an advantage on recognizing these strategies and then stopping them when you encounter them since you know what to expect and what it works or doesn't work against.
2. You can learn more different offensive concepts. In each guide we try to make them unique not only in the plays themselves but in the general strategies that we season into each breakdown. By getting a variety of our guides you will be exposed to countless offensive concepts that you can plug into any offense or playbook.
3. You can become more versatile and can switch playbooks against opponents who you play often. Given that each playbook only has a handful of money plays, people you play often can tend to catch on. By being able to use multiple playbooks you can always keep them on their heels trying to stop your powerful offenses.
Can I use this strategy guide with any team? Why is there a team name? Back to top.
The strategy guides can be used with any team you like and in any game mode. You can pick which playbook you want to use in the advanced options of the team-picking screen. The reason these strategy guides have names of teams such as "Indianapolis" is because we used the offensive playbook that naturally belongs to that team in the game but you can use any team's playbook with any team. The reason we break down team playbooks is for variety. We try to break down what we think are the best and most balanced playbooks in the whole game, that way you can have those great plays at your advantage so that you can be as competitive as possible.
Is this guide for competitive, experienced Madden players or for the casual/newbie gamer? Back to top.
The guide is for both. We pride in making tough concepts simple. We also hold our strategy to the highest standards so that they will be essential in very competitive situations.
Is this the typical "glitch" and "exploit" guide that I always see? Back to top.
No. There are no glitches or game-exploitation in any of our products. Everything in our products is consistent with realistic football strategy.
What are some distinctives of Madden Players and its products? Back to top.
1. High quality strategy. Being aware of what the majority of our competitors create, the quality of the strategy that makes it into our products is unparalleled. This includes not only extremely effective strategies but includes presentation, simplicity, comprehensibility, and accessibility.
2. User friendly. Our guides are meant to make the learning process simple, fast, and comfortable. We take extra measures to make sure there are no frustrating or boring moments when it comes to using our guides or learning our strategies. Everything from how accessible our products are to the interface in which you view the strategy, we have your convenience constantly in mind.
3. Reputation. Most people who buy our guides once are permanent and faithful customers every year they play Madden NFL or NCAA Football and are often disappointed when they shop elsewhere. Year after year, we hear from extremely satisfied customers, due to our excellent customer service and the overall experience.
Thanks for checking out our Guide F.A.Q. We hope you found it helpful and informative, and we look forward to serving you as you master this year's game along with us!
If you have any questions about this or anything else, I would love to hear from you! Simply e-mail me.
See you on the battle field future Madden Guru!
Founder & Owner
High Quality Madden Strategy
*Note: Don't have PayPal or a Credit Card? Read our eBook FAQ for answers.
2015-2016 Madden Players, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction or reuse is prohibited without written consent from Madden Players, Inc.